Picking up from last week to continue speaking about Regular, Quarterly Functional Medicine Check Ups because we are too subjective to be objective for our own corrections!
- (0:30): If you have never seen someone specializing in functional medicine and nutrition – just go to start! Nutrition can cause SO MANY diseases, autoimmune conditions, weight gain, but also athletes may not be getting the results they should be if their nutrition is not optimized.
- (2:00): 50% of Jenni’s practice is virtual
- (3:00): Toddler’s with eczema, asthma, fevers could be experiencing food sensitivities resulting in immune response.
- (5:00): Postpartum individuals may need nutrition support due to hormonal changes and slow weight loss.
- (6:40): Or an athlete that is training for something like a triathlon and needs to ensure adequate fuel for training
- (7:40): Once we are feeling better, once we reach our goal weight, once symptoms improve – things can start to slip. Having regular check-ups will help with accountability and refocusing.
- (14:00): Quarterly nutrition accountability can be to “change things up” for the metabolism OR it can be for accountability itself to keep you on track.
- (18:00): Food sensitivities are like a sprained ankle – if you have a sprained ankle and you keep walking, jogging, or jumping on it, the inflammation doesn’t go down. It takes 6 weeks for inflammation to improve with a sprained ankle – it is the same for food sensitivities and consuming your sensitivity.
- (20:00): Not only is it accountability, but also important to follow up on new products, rotating foods, checking vitamin levels, and hormone levels.
- (21:00): Check out our Free Reports or our 6-week Bootcamp Challenge! Check us out on social media!
Join us on social media –
Facebook: @bermanwellness, @physicaltherapynaples
Instagram: @berman_wellness, @bermanphysicaltherapy
Email us –