- (0:49) Workshop week is here! Jenni is back on the podcast!
- (1:48) TikTok took Jake by surprise
- (2:39) The comments on TikTok are not afraid to go after Jake, they are vicious and Jake LOVES it because it means we are making it to where we want to be!
- (3:45) The biggest media companies constantly get negative comments and messages
- (4:07) The next TikTok video Jake called them all out!
- (4:40) A lot of the comments were, “Why doesn’t he wear shoes?”
- (4:50) So if you have any comments, don’t be afraid to comment them
- (5:03) We have some workshops coming up this week. Summer time is when we bring back workshops. Before we didn’t have it virtual but this year we will be doing the workshops both in-house and virtual
- (5:47) We will still have limited virtual seats because of the Q&A sessions at the end, a lot of the value comes from the Q&A
- (5:58) What even is a workshop? It is a chance for people to ask any questions they may have and for us to answer them as simply as possible and make it as clear as possible
- (6:48) The main purpose of a workshop is to answer unanswered questions
- (7:06) We are offering 3 different workshops, who are the targets for each workshop?
- (7:27) We are going to be doing 3 workshops a month throughout the summer, one workshop for each section of our business (Physical Therapy, Health & Wellness, Golf)
- (7:55) Who are these workshops for? Ideally we are looking for new people, patients, new interests, people that haven’t worked with us before. Or even if you have in one area and have questions in a different area, bringing friends and family who may be interested in.
- (8:49) Workshops are perfect for that friend or family member that has been putting off coming in even though you know they should. There is no obligation or any focus on them so it is a lot less intimidating to bring that person in that is skeptical of taking your advice to come and see us. It also helps give them calirity
- (9:34) The specific workshops for this month. Wellness will be talking about weight loss, energy levels, improving sleep, and improving abdominal fat
- (10:00) Physical therapy workshop is on back pain. Specifically, 5 ways you can strengthen your back to avoid surgery and pain
- (10:30) The most important part of the PT workshop will be the causes of back pain and Jake gives you a little teaser
- (10:53) The golf workshop is similar, the best way to increase shoulder turn, hit the ball farther and play golf with less back pain
- (11:27) Only VIP’s can attend multiple workshops
- (11:42) In house workshops will be very limited with only 5 seats and zoom virtual will only have 15
- (12:30) Register ASAP if you want to attend multiple
- (12:35) How to Register
- (13:28) The point of these workshops is to answer questions that you are unsure of and to give you some knowledge of where you are wanting to go in where your interest is and get something you can take away from the workshop to start your journey
- (13:52) Another good reason to sign up is so you can yell at Jake in person
- (14:20) How much does each workshop cost? (Hint: THEY ARE ALL FREE!!) That is why seats are limited
- (15:35) All the workshop is going to cost you is time and commitment
- (15:50) You’re basically getting paid to hang out with Jake and Jenni while learning all this knowledge, it’s priceless 😉
- (16:16) We LOVE Mondays
- (16:30) Jenni didn’t get in until almost 3 in the morning this past night. The only flight available to Jenni was at 1:50 AM and then it got delayed, so she didn’t have time for much sleep, but she still loves today because it’s Monday!
- (18:05) Jake is proud of Jenni for that because if it were him, he would still be sleeping
- (18:30) Jake had a lot of yard work yesterday to do and even had to cook dinner for himself last night, he even ate healthy
- (19:27) This is why Jake never likes to mention his cooking because whenever he is proud of himself, Jenni goes, “That actually came from a bottle, you didn’t make your seasoning like I do.”
- (19:49) We are having workshops with very limited seating. The first one is tomorrow, which is Jenni’s health and wellness workshop. The PT workshop is on Wednesday and Golf is on Thursday
- (20:24) Email DrBerman@bermanpt.com if you want your seat, if you have a friend or family member that really needs to come, you have to drag them here!
- (20:42) This is just the first workshop of the summer, we will be having more in June, July, August and September
- (21:15) If they attend one in May can they attend one in June? Maybe on an individual basis, we want to give fair opportunity to everyone and the topics will change each month
- Join us on social media –
Facebook: @bermanwellness , @physicaltherapynaples
Instagram: @berman_wellness, @bermanphysicaltherapy
Email us –
Check out our website –
Berman Physical Therapy is a physical therapy clinic in Naples, FL. Founded by Dr. Jake Berman, PT, DPT, Berman Physical Therapy’s mission is to help people aged 50+ keep ACTIVE and FREE of pain medications…even when their doctors and kids are telling them to “just take it easy!” Our specialists use rare Functional Manual Therapy techniques to find natural solutions to pain—without prescribing addictive painkillers or recommending dangerous surgeries. Maintain the active lifestyle you deserve.