Jenni, Physician Assistant, and Dr. Jake Berman, DPT discuss the 3 most common Objections that we hear when clients are resistant to our programs
The Berman Method treats Problems, Not Symptoms!
This podcast is for entertainment purposes only. Consult with your primary physician prior to any changes in your exercise or dietary regimen.
- (3:40): The most common objection Jenni hears is that the client is afraid they will not be able to continue to “live their life” the way they want to, i.e. social events, going out to eat.
- (6:30): Restaurants are being much more accommodating to healthy lifestyles and food sensitivities
- (7:45): Jenni can generally find several things on menus for anyone to eat!
- (11:05): BPT is an out-of-network business. One of the most common rejections BPT hears is “I have tried PT in the past and it didn’t work” or “I did PT in the past and they took my insurance, but you don’t.”
- (12:30): BPT has the time for a full evaluation, identify problems and not symptoms, and is not dictated by insurance companies.
- (16:20): The experience at BPT and BHW is the difference between us and a corporate doctor’s office or physical therapy clinic.
- (18:45): The Most common objection…. Money. Why do we charge what we do and why are we out-of-network?
- (22:10): Often times general practitioners are not able to order the proper testing for metabolism or gut health due to insurance companies
Join us on social media –
Email us –