Dr. Jake Berman, PT, DPT discusses the most common cause of rotator cuff pain and gives you a special tip to improve shoulder pain!
- (2:20): Rotator Cuff injuries are increasing after the Pandemic.
- (4:00): When we sit it is easy to fall into poor posture, leading to shoulder pain.
- (6:00): Often the pain response is related to something being “pinched”
- (7:45): Poor posture puts increased stress on the rotator cuff muscles
- (8:09): How the MRI relates to the shoulder pain and treatment
- (9:00): Xrays cannot identify soft tissue problems
- (13:05): Symptoms that mimic rotator cuff pathology
- (17:00): 2 Finger Posture
Check out the 2 Finger Posture on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLGz4oxFLjg
Join us on social media –
Email us –