PC 21: The Berman Method of Golf Performance
**Recruiting the right muscles at the right time, that will generate more power.
**The method that is proven to start driving out your buddies at the tee and hitting short irons onto the green, even if you are 60 plus.
**Helping you enjoy the game more!
- (0:50): Dr. Berman’s new book – The Berman Method of Golf Performance. Help you out-drive your buddies, hit shorter irons into the green, even if you are 60 plus.
- (1:16): Perfect gift for anyone you know. Pretty much applicable to anyone over the age of 60 who plays golf.
- (1:43): A vast majority of golfers who golf their entire life or competitively can hit the ball really well off the tee through their 50s. Then in their 60-65s, it begins to nose dive.
- (3:45): The equation of The Berman Method of Golf Performance is power equals work overtime. P = W/T
- (4:11): If your body can move better and work more efficiently the ball will go farther.
- (4:42): In general, the body moves differently before the age of 60 than after the age of 60. The only thing that does not change a whole lot is swing.
- (5:13): A majority of amateur golfers are using momentum to hit the golf ball versus muscles to hit the golf ball. This works fine when you have the right technique.
- (5:53): Momentum equals Mass times Velocity. Momentum = M x V. Mass = how heavy the golf club is. Velocity = how fast can you swing it.
- (6:30): As golfers get older they generally swing lighter clubs than heavier clubs, so they can swing faster. Golfers are then swinging a lighter club, as well as swinging it slower, so the momentum goes down as well.
- (7:08): Switch to the power equation so that golfers can gain 25 yards farther on the tee in 12 weeks.
- (7:58): The only way to increase power is to increase the amount of work being done. Work is the number of muscles being used.
- (8:40): If you use more muscles you’re going to generate more power. If you hit the golf ball with more power, it is physically impossible for the ball to not go farther.
- (9:21): Dr. Berman is giving you the ability to recruit the right muscles at the right time that will generate more power and the ball will go farther.
- (10:26): The method that is proven to start driving out your buddies at the tee and hitting short irons onto the green, even if you are 60 plus.
- (11:06): A ten-question quiz on www.bermanpt.com/golf will tell you if it is likely or not that you will gain distance using this technique.
- (11:43) Email Dr. Jake Berman at email@example.com. Call him at (239) 431-0232.
Join us on social media –
Facebook: @bermanwellness, @physicaltherapynaples
Instagram: @berman_wellness, @bermanphysicaltherapy
Email us –