- (1:09): Why do we have headaches in the first place? We will work from the Simplest Fix to more Complex Fix
- (1:30): Most common reason with the easiest fix to headaches – Dehydration.
- (2:25): 80 ounces of water minimum in a day for most individuals, 100 ounces or 1 gallon may be recommended for some individuals. There are some people who should NOT drink this much – contact your physician.
- (3:40): Front load your water – get more than half of the water by 10am.
- (5:11): For every 8 ounces of caffeine, you need an extra 8 ounces of water
- (5:45): POSTURE affecting Headaches!!
- (6:40): Forward chin posture creating an extension of the cervical spine – the suboccipital muscles are overworked, muscles become ischemic, fatigued, and painful –>headaches.
- (8:05): Posture headaches usually start in the back of the head or base of the skull
- (10:50): Check out our videos on the chin tuck and the posture videos on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiVIbZ1Ol18
- (12:00): Other reasons for dehydration – magnesium deficiency, food sensitivities, cortisol elevation
- (14:00): High cortisol levels can cause blood sugar instability causing interrupted sleep and headaches
- (14:20): Poor sleep quality can lead to headaches because we are not getting restful sleep, vitamin deficiencies, high cortisol level
- (15:25): Waking up with a headache can be a sign of Sleep Apnea but also can be related to your Pillow.
- (15:45): Your pillow affects posture, neck muscles, and sleep which can also lead to headaches. We measure for pillows to ensure your pillow is the perfect fit for you! https://www.bermanpt.com/
- (21:40): Caffeine withdrawal can cause headaches, sugar addiction can cause headaches
Join us on social media –
Email us –