**What causes Insulin Resistance? It might be more than just the food you’re eating…
- (2:32): Insulin Resistance, High Blood Sugar, Prediabetes, Diabetes
- (3:26): IR is a metabolic dysfunction in which the body does not metabolize food efficiently.
- (4:40): Potatoes are sugar. Carbohydrates and sugars are interchangeable
- (7:15): The Effects Insulin Resistance has on the body
- (12:50): Who is at Risk for Insulin Resistance?
- (18:00): Reversing Insulin Resistance
- (20:50): Supplements like Berberine to help reverse insulin resistance
- (23:00): Consistent Exercise – 20-30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise 5 days per week, or 150 minutes per week
Join us on social media –
Email us –