You can improve strength, inflammation, and mobility until the day that you die! (Hopefully not in the next one year)!
You do not need to live with pain, weight, headaches, or other various forms of inflammation!
- (2:40): Healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds of fat lost per week!
- (3:26): There is a difference between Maintainable Weight Loss and Quick Weight Loss
- (5:36): If you do the right things for your metabolism, you could be down 50 pounds in a year. We have to look from the inside out to ensure proper, maintainable weight loss.
- (6:50): Weight loss is not a one size fits all – you have to put specific things together for YOU. If you don’t plan on dying this year… you CAN make progress.
- (14:17): By strengthening weaknesses, there is no reason that you cannot be in less pain 1 year from now.
- (17:20): If there is no position of relief with your pain (objectively), then surgery may be necessary. If there is a position of relief the chances of requiring surgery are low.
- (18:05): Biggest contributor to weakness is sedentary lifestyle.
- (19:00): Sitting, weak buttocks, is the most common cause to general back pain.
- (20:18): Walking 4 miles per day, golfing 3 times per week, playing tennis, etc does not mean you are using the RIGHT muscles or the right muscles PROPERLY to properly strengthen the muscles.
- (23:20): Dr. Jake tells a story about a cyclist who can cycle at 130rpm without hands, but still had weaknesses with objective tests in the office.
- (26:06): We are too subjective to be objective. Ensure you have someone that can check your muscle activation.
Join us on social media –
Email us –